13th edition of the Guide to Global Payroll Management, sponsored by Workday is here!
Topics include current and accurate information on international benefits, wage and tax withholding, reporting requirements, and much more. You will learn specifically about the following:
- Federal income tax withholdings for nonresident aliens
- Payroll for U.S. employees working abroad
- Social security, Medicare, and federal unemployment taxes for expatriates
- How cloud technology is simplifying global payroll in 2020
The Guide provides all you need to know about:
- U.S. immigration law
- Types of visas
- Income tax treaty summaries
- Social security totalization agreement summaries ... and more!
What’s the price for this valuable resource? It’s FREE!
Plus, be sure to check out GPMI's 3rd annual Global Payroll Week, which starts April 27 and goes through May 1, for many other global resources.