13th edition of the Guide to Global Payroll Management, sponsored by Workday is here!
Topics include current and accurate information on international benefits, wage and tax withholding, reporting requirements, and much more. You will learn specifically about the following:
- Federal income tax withholdings for nonresident aliens
- Payroll for U.S. employees working abroad
- Social security, Medicare, and federal unemployment taxes for expatriates
- How cloud technology is simplifying global payroll
The Guide provides all you need to know about:
- U.S. immigration law
- Types of visas
- Income tax treaty summaries
- Social security totalization agreement summaries ... and more!
What’s the price for this valuable resource? It’s FREE!
Plus, be sure to check out GPMI's 4th annual Global Payroll Week, which starts April 26 and goes through April 30, for many other global resources.