Understand complex multinational regulatory and legislative issues.
Operating internationally yields the heavy responsibility of complying with foreign governments. Companies that incorrectly navigate employment and payroll regulations incur steep penalties, risk their reputations, and waste time correcting the issue.
Presented in cooperation with the American Payroll Association, the Global Payroll Taxation & Compliance Course helps navigate those complex regulatory and legislative issues in six key locations: China, Hong Kong, Japan, India, Germany, and France.
Four consecutive one-day programs presented in three U.S. cities will provide essential compliance education for multinational companies dealing with employment and payroll taxation. You'll gain a better understanding of benefits, pension, social and leave programs as well as the cultural and language considerations when doing business in these countries.
- Understand the employee and payroll requirements in six locations
- Identify key filing deadlines
- Understand employer penalties and consequences
- Understand Employment Contracts and Collective Labour Agreements
- Identify the information necessary to calculate employer/employee contributions
- Review complex benefit and taxation items
Earn up to 6 RCHs and 0.6 CEU for each day attended.
|Chicago:||March 14-17||Renaissance Chicago North Shore|
|New York:||March 21-24||American Management Association (1601 Broadway)|
|Houston:||March 28-31||Hilton Houston Post Oak Hotel|